Budget & Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Board Approved Budgets
Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Board Approved Budgets
Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Board Approved Budgets
Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Board Approved Budgets
Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Board Approved Budgets
Current Operating Expenditures
ESP Operating Expenditures
Current Bargaining Agreements
Employer Sponsered Health Care Plans
- The Romine Group, the employer of all persons working at Intervention Academy, offers a benefit package to it's fulltime, contract staff. The package of benefits includes health, dental, vision, term life, and long-term-disability. In addition most employees are able to participate in a 401k retirement plan
- Employee Benefits at Intervention Academy
Health Care Bids
- Public Act 106 of 2007 states that public employers are required to solicit at least 4 bids every 3 years when establishing, renewing or continuing a health benefit plan for their employees. The academy has no employees, so is not a public employer providing health care benefits.
Audited Financial Statements
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Fees
- The district is not part of an association.
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- The district has not expended any money toward lobbying costs.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- Does Not Apply.
District Credit Card Information
District Paid Out-Of-State Travel Information
- Does Not Apply.
Long Term Debt Service
- The Academy has no long term debt obligation.
Days of Instruction
- 212 Days
- CDFT - Michigan Educator Evaluation Postings and Assurances
- MLPS - School Leader Michigan Educator Evaluation Postings and Assurances
- August Attendance
- September Attendance
- October Attendance
- November Attendance
- December Attendance
- January Attendance
- February Attendance
- Extended Learning Plan
- August Reconfirmation
- September Reconfirmation
- October Reconfirmation
- November Reconfirmation
- December Reconfirmation
- January Reconfirmation
- February Reconfirmation