The mission of the St. Clair County Intervention Academy is to provide a quality education while empowering students with the knowldge and skills that will guide them through a productive life. We believe:
- In mutual respect and continual improvement for each student.
- Education has unlimited value for young growing minds.
- All students have special talents waiting to be developed.
- All students teach as well as learn.
- All students deserve an opportunity to learn in a safe environment.
- That parents are essential to each child's academic success.
- Community involvement develops each student's character.
The St. Clair County Intervention Academy is chartered by the Port Huron Area School District. The Romine Group provides educational management services to the academy. The Intervention Academy provides educational and related services to children and youth through age 19 who are residing in the county Intervention Center.
The services provided by the Intervention Academy are designed to improve academic achievement, facilitate the transition of institutionalized children and youth into a regular school setting, and help prepare participants for secondary school completion, training and employment, or further education.
Administrative services (Educational Service Provider)
The Romine Group
7877 Stead Ste 100, Utica, MI 48317
Phone: (586) 731-5300
Intervention Academy students are now publishing their own newsletter, Highlighting Success. The newsletter will be used to inform readers about what students are learning at the academy.
Click to read the Current 2015 issue of InsightsQuick Links Parental Links Annual Reports State Reports